Self Service - Viewing My Stipends (Employees)
Overload contracts for Part-Time Faculty and Full-Time Faculty are viewable on my.parkland.edu via Self Service. Paper contracts are not issued. Below are the instructions to view your stipends. This page will show both current stipends and provide a history of prior stipends.
- Log in to My Parkland https://my.parkland.edu/
- If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- Select the Self Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- Select Employment on the sidebar menu of Self Service.
- Select Employee, and then select the Stipend History tab.
- Here is a sample of a screen for an employee that has stipends:
Note: Stipend information will be updated monthly after payable ACO entries are finalized in the Business Office. Generally, these are viewable in the first week of the month that pay will begin.
- To view leave plan balances (including banked time), click on Leave under the Employee tab.
Note: Banked hour balances will be updated at the end of each term. Absence hour balances are updated monthly after payable ACO entries are finalized in the Business Office.