Parkland Telephone System - Forwarding a Phone
NOTE: This cannot be done remotely from another phone. If you get an error or if you need to forward your phone while off-site, please contact the Tech Service Desk and provide them with your name, your extension, and the phone number that you would like to have your phone forwarded to.
1. Get a dial tone on the line you want to forward and...
2. Press the Forward key or dial # 91
3. Enter the extension where you want to forward your calls
- If forwarding to a 217 number enter 9 and then the number you want to forward to.
- If forwarding to a number with a different area code enter 91 and then the full number you want to forward to
4. Press the (√/ok) button at “Save number?”
5. Hang up.
6. The line key you forwarded will show a rapid blinking light
To remove forward, press the Forward key or dial ##91
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th