ParklandOne Password Change - How Does This Impact the Microsoft Teams Desktop Application
When you change your ParklandOne password, it may not automatically sync with the Teams desktop application, even if you close out and reopen it. As such, it is best to sign out of all of your Parkland Microsoft applications prior to performing a password change. If you are an employee working offsite from a Parkland laptop, please be sure that you are connected to the VPN before you change your password.
1. Select Sign Out in Teams.
2. Change your password at https://one.parkland.edu.
3. Open up the Teams desktop app.
4. You may see a message saying that it is looking for your account. Once found, you will see the following prompt. Select your Parkland account.
5. Enter your ParklandOne username and password on the Okta login prompt and select Sign In.
6. Satisfy your Okta MFA prompt. Please note that depending on what MFA factor/s you have enabled in Okta, your prompt may look different than the one pictured below. Once the code has been entered, select Verify if applicable.
7. You will now be signed into the Teams desktop application.