Enabling Flash in Web Browsers
How to activate Flash Player in various web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
Internet Explorer:1. Open your Internet Explorer browser and click the Tools button on the upper right corner. From the options that pop out, you will then choose Manage Add-ons.
2. Once the dialogue box pops up, you will click Toolbars and Extensions. Scroll down the list to find Shockwave Flash Object. If it is disabled, you can enable it.
Edge:1. Open your Microsoft Edge browser and click on the icon that resembled these three dots “…” in the upper right corner of the window.
2. You will then highlight Settings from the options that pop out and click it.
3. Click Advanced settings from the options that pop out.
4. If the Use Adobe Flash Player option is Off, turn it On.
Firefox:1. Open your Mozilla Firefox browser and click on the icon that resembles three horizontal bars in the upper right.
2. Click the Add-ons button from the drop down menu
3. Find Shockwave Flash and choose Always on.
Safari:1. Open your Safari web browser and click on the gear icon.
2. In the drop down menu, click Preferences.
2. Click the Security Tab and click the Manage Website Settings button.
3. Select Adobe Flash Player and Allow on the When visiting other websites box.
Chrome:1. Open Chrome and go to the website you want to allow flash on.
3. In the address bar, right click the Lock or the Information Icon to the left of the address (before https://...).
4. The word Flash with a puzzle piece will appear in a pop up window.
5. Change the Flash drop down from Ask First to Allow.
6. Refresh the page.