Self Service - How to Access Your Tax Information Online (Students)
- Log in to My Parkland https://my.parkland.edu/
- If you don't know your password, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- Select the Go to Self-Service button in the upper left-hand corner of the home page.
- Select the Tax Information category on the Self-Service home page.
- You will be given the choice between receiving your W-2 electronically or via a paper form which will be mailed to you. To view the form online you must give consent to receive your W-2 in electronic format. Make your selection and be sure to hit Save when done.
- Select the tax year statement you would like to view. For best results, make sure the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed.
- To change how you receive your W-2's, please select Change Preferences.