Access to W-2's and Paystubs Once You are No Longer Employed at Parkland College

PLEASE NOTE: This article is not intended for retirees of the College, F/T faculty and F/T staff (who have worked 15 or more years), or P/T faculty (who have worked at least 30 Fall/Spring semesters) who have opted to retain their Parkland employee account.

1. Once your employment at Parkland College has been terminated, you will be informed by Human Resources that your username for access to the Parkland portal is going to change. Your new username will be your first initial, last name, and a number. You can look up your new username by going to and selecting the What is my username? link under the blank username field.

2. The username lookup requires your ParklandOne ID Number (College ID Number) and your birth date (MM/DD/YYYY). If you don't know your ID number, you can click on the link that says, Can't find your number? as pictured below.
can't find ID

Once you have filled in your number and birth date, Click Continue and it will give you your new username along with your Parkland ID number (If it is unable to locate you, please call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333). Please note that your Parkland ID number does not change. Click Continue again and it will take you back to the ParklandOne login screen. Now that you have your new username, you will need to enroll in the ParklandOne password management system which will allow you to create a secure password. Please note that you will need to have a mobile phone that accepts text messages in order to complete the enrollment process. If you do not, please contact the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.

4. Sign in to ParklandOne with your new username.
Please note that your initial default password is your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY). For general instructions on the enrollment process, please see ParklandOne - How to Enroll in the Password Management System .

5. Once you have created a secure password, you can now sign on to the Parkland portal at in order to access your W-2's and paystubs. Note that your portal view has now changed to that of a student. 

How to Access your W-2's Online

In order to access your paystubs, please do the following (Note: WebAdvisor does not support Google Chrome):

1. Select the WebAdvisor for Employees link in the upper left-hand section of the screen.

2. Select Parkland Employee Information.

Select Direct Deposit Pay Advice.


If you would like to print your paystub, select the Print Page button on the left side of the screen.

Tech Service Desk: Contact and Hours

In-Person Assistance: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., M-F, room A184

Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 *

Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th