Self Service Student Finance - Make a Payment
To make a full payment or partial payment against your current account balance:
1. Click on the View Account and Make Payments link in WebAdvisor. You will be directed to the Self Service Make a Payment page.
2. Click on the Student Finance
3. You will be taken to the Make a Payment
page where you will see your amounts due by term.
Sample payment page:
4. Use the Collapse All
button, Expand All
button or individual term
arrows to control the displayed information.
5. Check or uncheck the Select
box to include or exclude the term total from your payment.
6. Enter/edit the amount in the Amount to Pay
text box to make a partial payment.
Defaulted amount for full payment:
Edited amount for partial payment:
7. Click on the Choose a Payment Method
drop down arrow and select a payment method from the list.
8. Click the Proceed to Payment
button to proceed to the Payment Review
9. Review the Total Payment Amount
and Payment Method
. If correct, click the Pay Now
button. To start over select Make a Payment
from the Student Finance
drop down menu.
10. Once you have clicked the Pay Now
button you will receive a redirect message.
11. Review the Payment Amount, enter your payment information and click the Continue
button or click Cancel
to return to Student Finance without making a payment.
You will receive the following message if you cancel your payment:
12. Review and accept terms. Accept terms by clicking “Accept Terms
13. Click Continue
after reviewing name, address, phone number, email.
14. Click on the Submit
button to finalize payment.
15. If payment is successful, you will see the image below. Then click Continue
16. Payment acknowledgement page. Click Continue
17. Sign out of Colleague Self-Service by clicking on the Sign out
button in the upper-right corner of your screen.