This article explains how to set up automatic replies on departmental email accounts (such as Admissions@parkland.edu). This must be set up through the web version of Outlook, not the client.
1. Log in to your account using the OWA (Outlook Web application) via Chrome or Internet Explorer - https://connect.parkland.edu
2. Go into your mail
3. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on your picture or the icon of the person and choose Open Another Account …
4. Put in the name of the account you wish to access or you can search for it by typing in the first few characters. Click OK
5. A new window should appear and you will be logged into the shared account
6. Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and choose Automatic Replies, make and save desired choices by clicking OK towards the top of the window
7. You can then log out of the account and send a test message to that account to make sure that it is working properly