This article describes how to log on to your Barracuda account and deliver and/or whitelist or block senders.
1. If you receive a high volume of Barracuda Firewall Email Alerts the quickest way to manage them is by logging on to your Barracuda account.
2. Use your ParklandOne login credentials to log in.
3. From here you can Deliver, Whitelist or Delete your flagged emails. "Deliver" will deliver the email to your Outlook inbox. "Whitelist" delivers &
prevents further email alerts from being generated for this address. "Delete"
will delete the email permanently.
Note: you can do this from within the Spam Quarantine Summary email message as well.
4. In order to manually whitelist or block senders, select the "Preferences" tab at the top and click on "Whitelist/Blocklist".
5. In order to whitelist, go to the "Allowed Email Addresses and Domains (Whitelist)" section at the top and click on "Add". Enter the email address of the sender.
6. In order to Blocklist, go to the "Blocked Email Addresses and Domains (Blocklist)" section at the bottom and click on "Add". Enter the email address of the sender.