Aruba VIA Client - VPN (Windows) - Clear Profile and Create New Profile with your ParklandOne Password
After changing your password, you need to clear and download a new profile into the Aruba VIA client (VPN). Here are the steps to accomplish that.
- After the initial login fails, click on the Settings tab and click Clear Profile.
- Click in the Connection Details tab and click Download.
- Enter your username and new password. Then click Login.
- Click Yes to acknowledge the certifcate.
- Your new profile has been created and ready to use. Click Login to continue.
- Click the Connection Details tab. You should see the Profile download.........OK message across the top. Click Connect to finish your VPN connection.
- Now you should an IPSEC Connection ........... Established message and you're ready to use the VPN connection.