VPN Secure Access - Username or Password Change
If your ParklandOne username or password changes, you will need to clear out the old profile and download a new profile into the VIA client (VPN). Here are the steps to accomplish that.
- After the initial login fails, click on the Settings tab and click Clear Profile.
- Click on the Connection Details tab and select Download.
- Enter your updated credentials and select Login.
- Click Yes to acknowledge the certificate.
- Your new profile has been created and ready to use. Click Login to continue.
- Click the Connection Details tab. You should see the "Profile download.........OK" message across the top. Click Connect to initiate your VPN connection.
- Now you should see the "IPSEC Connection ........... Established" message across the top and you are now connected to the Parkland network.
1. Click the gear icon to enter Virtual Intranet Access settings.
2. Select the VPN Profiles tab and click Clear Profiles.
3. After clearing the old profile, click inside the circle to set up your new profile.
4. When asked for the VPN Server URL, use vpn.parkland.edu. Enter your ParklandOne username and password and press Download. You may be prompted for your Mac credentials after this step.
5. Click inside the circle to connect. Once connected, the circle will turn green indicating a successful connection.