Compose and send an e-mail message.
1. On the Sidebar View Switcher, make sure Mail is selected.
2. On the Home tab, click New Email.
3. In the To: field, begin typing the name of the contact. Possible matches appear.
4. Press RETURN or click the selected address to the To: field.
Tip: To delete a contact from the To box, click the contact name, and then press DELETE.
5. Type in a description of the email in the Subject: field, and type in the message window the message you would like to send.
6. Press Send to send your message.
Attach a file to your email message
Before you send your message, you can attach a file.
1. Select the Attach File button in the message window.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th