Office 365 - Outlook App Setup on Android Phones
1. Download/Install the Microsoft Outlook app from the Google Play Store .
The Microsoft Outlook for Android app is available from the Google Play Store.
Note: The Microsoft Outlook for Android app requires Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
Note: Your Android device may look different than the images supplied here. Please use the following information as a guide for setting up your device.
NOTE: AFTER INSTALLING UPDATES TO THE OUTLOOK APP, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN AGAIN AND SELECT YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE. PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT OFFICE 365 AS OPPOSED TO OUTLOOK.COM. IF YOU INADVERTENTLY SELECT OUTLOOK.COM, YOU MAY NEED TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ADD AGAIN FROM SCRATCH.
2. Open the Outlook app
3. Tap Get Started
5. Enter your full Parkland email address and password.
- Faculty and Staff, your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students, your email address will be email@example.com.
6. (Optional) You will only see this page if you have used your Parkland email address to create a Microsoft account. (A Microsoft account is used to sign into services like Outlook.com, OneDrive, Windows Phone, or Xbox LIVE.) The page asks you to select between your Work or School Account and your Microsoft Account. Select Work or School Account.
NOTE: You may briefly see this screen indicating that you are
being redirected to Parkland’s sign-in page.
Your ParklandOne username (not your email address) should be pre-filled into
the username field. Enter your ParklandOne password and tap Sign In.
8. Outlook then starts syncing your account.