Office 365 (Outlook 2019 Mac) - Create and Edit a Task
Manually Create a Task
1. Select the Task view at the bottom of the Sidebar in the View Switcher.
2. Click New Task from the Ribbon area.
3. Describe the task in the Subject field and the details of the task in the body field. You can set a Due Date or Start Date, and also set a reminder to alert you when the task is almost due. There are also options to set Tags such as High Priority or Low Priority.
4. Click the Save & Close button.
Add a Task from a Message
1. You can create a task from an email message quickly by clicking the Follow Up flag in the Ribbon area of the message.
Edit or Delete a Task
1. With Task view selected in the Sidebar, double-click the Task.
2. When the Task window is open, you can edit the Task and click the Save & Close button when you are finished. If you want to delete the task, check the box next to the Subject field of the Task or select the Mark Complete box.
3. Click the Save & Close button.
Tip: You can also permanently delete a task by selecting the task, and then clicking the Delete button in the Ribbon area.