Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Outlook 2011 Mac) - How to Create and Edit a Task
Create a task
- Click Tasks from the bottom left menu > Select Task.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the task. If you’ve got a lot to enter, keep the subject short, and then add the details in the task body. If there’s a fixed start or end date, set the Start date or Due date. Set the task’s priority by using Priority, on the right of the Follow Up flag. The ! is High Priority and blue arrow is Low Priority. If you want a pop-up reminder, check Reminder, and set the date and time.
- When finished Click Save & Close.
Create a task from a message
There’s a fast way to create a task based on an email message you received. Simply select an email and click the Follow Up flag. This email has now been added to you task list.
Edit a task
- Click Tasks.
- Find the task you want to edit and double-click the task to open it.
- Make the desired changes and click Save & Close.