In Outlook, you can combine your various tasks into one list and enhance it with reminders and tracking.
Create a task
1. From Outlook, select New Items > Task (in the left-most section of the ribbon) or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
2. In the Subject box, enter a name for the task. It's best to keep the name short and then add the details in the task body.
3. If there’s a fixed start or end date, set the Start date or Due date.
4. Set the task’s priority by using Priority.
5.If you want a pop-up reminder, check Reminder, and set the date and time.
6. Select Save & Close in the ribbon.
For the most current information and to learn how to create a task from an Outlook item or how to create a task in the To-Do Bar, please check out the following Microsoft help article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-tasks-and-to-do-items-45A94E7B-A4EE-46EA-9823-C3423C0EAB8E
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th