Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Create an Email Message
1. Click New Email, or press Ctrl + N.
2. If multiple email accounts are configured in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the From button appears and the account that will send the message is shown. To change the account, click From and pick the account.
3. In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
4. Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box. Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
I don't see the Bcc box. How do I turn it on?
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, click Bcc.
5. Select Attach File in the ribbon to add an attachment. Or, click Attach Item to attach Outlook items, such as email messages, tasks, contacts, or calendar items.
6. After you finish composing your message, click Send.