Office 365 (Outlook Client for Windows) - Create an Email Message
1. Click New Email, or press Ctrl + N.
2. If you have rights to send messages on behalf of others, click From and pick the appropriate account.
3. Enter the Subject.
4. Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box. Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
I don't see the Bcc box. How do I turn it on?
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, click Bcc.
5. If you would like to include an attachment, select Attach File in the ribbon. Or, click Attach Item to include Outlook items such as email messages, tasks, contacts, or calendar items.
6. After you finish composing your message, click Send.