Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 for Win / Web) - Creating a Signature File
If you use both the Outlook Client and Outlook on the Web, you will need to create a signature file within each platform.
1. On the Home tab, click New E-mail.
2. In the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
3. On the E-mail Signature
tab, click New
4. Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
5. In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
6. To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to select the options that you want.
7. If you would like for your signature to automatically populate in new messages and replies/forwards, you can select those options where it says, "Choose default signature". If you opt for it to not default, leave the settings as "none". You can always manually select it from the Include group when creating or replying/forwarding messages.
8. If you are done creating the signature, click OK.
9. To add elements other than text, before clicking OK
, click where you want the element to appear, and then do any of the following:
- To add an electronic business card: Click the Business Card button, click a contact in the Filed As list, and then click OK.
- To add a hyperlink: Click the Hyperlink button, type the link address or browse to a hyperlink, click to select it, and then click OK.
- To add a picture: Click the Pictures button, browse to a picture, click to select it, and then click OK. Common image file formats for pictures include .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.
Outlook Web Interface
1. On the nav bar, choose Mail.
2. Choose Settings .
3. Select Mail under My App Settings.
3. Choose MAIL > Layout > Email signature.
4. To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to choose the options that you want. For additional formatting options such as text color and hyperlink, select the single downward arrow . 5. To include your signature at the bottom of all outgoing items, select the "Automatically include my signature on messages I send" check box. If you opt to not have it default, leave the box unchecked. You can always select it manually by clicking on Insert > Your signature in your active message.