Office 365 (Outlook) - Create and Add a Signature
If you use both the installed Outlook client and Outlook on the web, you will need to create a signature file within each platform.
For the most up to date and thorough instructions, please reference the following Microsoft support article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-and-add-a-signature-to-messages-8ee5d4f4-68fd-464a-a1c1-0e1c80bb27f2.
1. On the Home tab, click New E-mail.
3. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
4. Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
5. In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
6. To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to select the options that you want.
- To add an electronic business card: Click the Business Card button, click a contact in the Filed As list, and then click OK.
- To add a hyperlink: Click the Hyperlink button, type the link address or browse to a hyperlink, click to select it, and then click OK.
- To add a picture: Click the Pictures button, browse to a picture, click to select it, and then click OK. Common image file formats for pictures include .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th