My Parkland - How do I Access my Transcript?

Instructions for accessing your official and unofficial transcripts.

Accessing your unofficial transcript

You can access your unofficial transcript from My Parkland.

  1. Log in to My Parkland
  2. Under WebAdvisor select WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > Unofficial Transcript
  3. Select your Transcript Type. Typically this will be UG Undergraduate.
  4. Click Submit
You can print your unofficial transcript by clicking Print Page  on the left side of the screen.

Accessing your official transcript

Official transcripts can be requested through  There is also a link to this site above your unofficial transcript on  You will be asked for your social security number.  If you don't have an SSN, please enter nine zeros (000-00-0000).

Additional information regarding accessing your transcript can be found here:

Tech Service Desk: Contact and Hours

Room A184 * 217-353-3333 * * 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Satellite location * Parkland Library * 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. M-Th. / 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Fridays