Updating Your Account Information in the Event of a Name Change - for Employees

Explanation of the steps involved in getting your various Parkland accounts updated to reflect your name change.

1. Fill out an Employee Record Change form for Human Resources.

2. Once you get confirmation from them that your employee record has been changed, please submit a Work Request for Campus Technologies to update your account. In the Requestor Name field, please enter your existing username. In the Request Type field, please select Service Request. In the Request Description field, select Network. In the blank space provided, please request that your account be updated and enter your new name along with your Colleague ID number and the best way to reach you.

3. You will be contacted by Campus Technologies to arrange a time for this to happen and then we will update your ParklandOne account. Once complete, you will need to go to https://one.parkland.edu and sign in with your new username.  If you are not sure what it is, select the link that says "What is my ParklandOne username?".  Once you sign in with your new username, it will ask you for your password.  Please enter your 6-digit birthdate in the form of MMDDYY.  In order to create a secure password of your choosing, you will need to have your mobile phone on hand.  For help with the ParklandOne enrollment process, please click here for detailed instructions or call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333. 

Additional Information:
- All email will exist in your account, the same as it was previously
- An alias will be created in the email system for 90 days so that you can receive mail at both addresses to give you time to make the transition

Tech Service Desk: Contact and Hours

Room A184 * 217-353-3333 * techhelp@parkland.edu * 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays

Satellite location * Parkland Library * 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. M-Th. / 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Fridays

Keywords:name change married username divorced new email groupwise cobra colleague my.parkland my parkland   Doc ID:48644
Owner:Bryan D.Group:Parkland College
Created:2015-03-10 15:31 CSTUpdated:2018-06-28 15:26 CST
Sites:Parkland College
Feedback:  0   0