Updating Your Account Information in the Event of a Name Change - for Employees
Explanation of the steps involved in getting your various Parkland accounts updated to reflect your name change.
1. Fill out an Employee Record Change form for Human Resources.
2. Submit an Account Request / Change Form for Campus Technologies to update your account.
3. You will be contacted by Campus Technologies to arrange a time for this to happen and then we will update your ParklandOne account. Once complete, you will need to go to https://one.parkland.edu
and sign in with your new username. If you are not sure what it is, select the link that says "What is my ParklandOne username?
". Once you sign in with your new username, it will ask you for your password. Please enter your 6-digit birthdate in the form of MMDDYY. In order to create a secure password of your choosing, you will need to have your mobile phone on hand. For help with the ParklandOne enrollment process, please click here
for detailed instructions or call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
- All email will exist in your account, the same as it was previously
- An alias will be created in the email system for 90 days so that you can receive mail at both addresses to give you time to make the transition
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th