Office 365 (Outlook 2019 Mac) - How to Add a New Contact
Add a contact
You can store e-mail addresses, home and work addresses, phone numbers, and other important information in your Outlook contacts.
1. At the bottom of the Sidebar's View Switcher, switch the view to Contacts by clicking on the people icon.
2. Click the New Contact button.
3. Enter all the contact's personal info.
4. Click on the Save & Close button.
- To add a photo for the contact, drag a photo from anywhere on your computer onto the photo icon next to the contact's name.
- Your Outlook contacts are shared with other Office for Mac 2019 applications, such as Word. If you make changes to a contact while you are working in another Office application, your changes also appear in Outlook.
- If you have a Microsoft Exchange account, you can share or delegate your contacts folder with other users on the same Exchange server.