Office 365 (Outlook 2019 Mac) - Reply To or Forward an E-Mail Message
Note: When you forward a message, the To, Cc, and Bcc fields are empty and you must enter at least one recipient.
Reply to the Sender or other recipients
You can reply to only the sender of a message, or any combination of people who appear on the To and Cc lines. You can also add new recipients.
1. Select the message you want to reply to. On the Home tab, click the Reply or Reply All buttons.
2. A message window will appear where you can type in your reply message to the sender/s of the e-mail.
3. Select the Send button to send your message.
Tip: Use discretion when you click Reply All, especially when there are distribution lists or many recipients on your reply. It's often better to use Reply, and then add only necessary
recipients, or use Reply All, but remove unnecessary recipients and distribution lists.
Forward a Message
When you forward a message, the message includes any attachments that were included with the original message.
1. On the Home tab, click the Forward button.
2. Enter the recipients in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields.
3. Compose your message, and then click the Send button.
Tip: If you want to forward two or more messages to the same recipients as one message, click one of the messages, press the Command key, and click each additional message. On the Home tab, click Forward. Each message is forwarded as attachments in a new message.